I have five small children and at times, I have struggled. There have been days where we have more "have nots" than "haves." However, having a large family is a beautiful thing with an investment for years to come. Herein, I will discuss life, things we have learned (or are dealing with) and also suggestions for others. Hopefully I can shed a male perspective on family life as well as other things a dude can encounter as a father.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Moving Blogs

I have enjoyed starting to blog again. It is a fun thing and I hope you enjoyed the blog. I have moved locations to another blog based on the audience and topics that I enjoy. If you wish to continue to read my tid bits of randomness, I will still be writing. You may hop over here.

http://the-cause-and-effect.blogspot.com/

or

http://thecauseandeffect.tk/

There you can sign up via connect, gmail, email or if you have another idea - I will add the widgets so anyone can review.

Best wishes - Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment